I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

Treven and I had a great holiday, it was very different though not going anywhere for Christmas but we had a good time. On Christmas Eve we went and saw the Nutcracker which I thought was a great way to spend the afternoon. We went to his sisters house for dinner that night and went home to spend the evening watching Christmas movies. In the morning it took all of 5 minutes to open our presents, so different from being a kid! Then brunch with some friends.
Now it is 2010 and I am wondering what I am going to do for a new years resolution. After some time I have decided I want to spend this year learning new things. One thing I have decided for sure is I want to take cooking classes and learn how to make something more complicated than spaghetti! I have ideas for other things but need to make some decisions. I also want to go back to school, watching Treven get ready to graduate has made me want to go and finish what I started. AND I want Treven and I to go on a real vacation since we haven't been on one since our first year of marriage. So that means less trips to see family this year so we can save our money and vacation time, sorry family. Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Dannenbergs said...

I love to read your updates, I miss you. ;0)
I hope you and Trev are doing well!
Good luck with your New Years Resolutions. I love this time of year, and the opportunity to reflect on ourselves and what we can make better.