I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Take 2

So 2 weeks down on my 3 week extreme diet. I've had some up's and down's this past week. I think it was like day 8 when I was just about to quite I was so tired of the strict diet and it didn't seem like I could do it for two more weeks. Well I kept going, and I'm happy that I did. I have lost a total of 5.5 pounds in two weeks and I am very happy about that and I am back in the 120's!!! Everyone who has done this diet kept saying that I would start to feel awesome, I think once I was over thinking about all the foods I couldn't eat that's when the change started. The first week in a half I think I was going through a food detox and I was always thinking about what foods I would eat if I wasn't on the diet. Now that's over and it's just routine. My goal for my last week of this diet is to really decide on how I am going to incorporate my new eating habits into my normal life.

This is an example of what I eat everyday;

Breakfast: A fruit smoothie with whey protein and this other diet supplement
Snacks: grapes, apples, sugar snap peas, or oranges
Lunch: Stir fry with 1/2 cup brown rice or I might bake chicken and have veggies with it
Afternoon snack: Another fruit smoothie like at breakfast
Dinner: Baked fish with salad and veggies

No comments: