I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bad Week

I thought my Monday was bad but nope today tops it. I normally love Wednesdays because I have that day off, but today I went in for a few hours. I was on my way home for lunch when the car in front of me stopped suddenly, I stopped in time but watched in the rear view mirror the huge SUV flying toward me and NOT stopping, needless to say he hit me going about 40 m.p.h. He did start to swerve so he hit more of the side on the back than full on. So Treven came down because I couldn't think I was staring at my insurance card but freaking out that I couldn't find it and I was shaking pretty bad to where I couldn't write. Luckily, I work for a chiropractor office and after getting everything squared away I went back to the office so Tyler could do an exam on me.
I hit my head and have a bump on the side of my head
I've been having back and neck spasms
My back is very sore
I have a headache
But thankfully there is nothing seriously wrong the pics are hard to see all the damage but you get the gist. I think the rest of the week I should hide in the corner and not come out. With my luck I'll be the first to get swine flu in Colorado.

2 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

Wow.... that sucks. Glad your "okay." Dang, when it rains it poors huh?

Becca's Blog said...

I am so sorry! Do you need anything at all? I got rear ended at BYU the guy was going 40 and boy did I have some serious whiplash. I hope you feel better!