I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow Day

Well the weather man was right this time, we officially are in the middle of a blizzard, predictions of 10-15 inches. Went to work and it was still ok, but by lunch we called our afternoon patients and left for home. One hour later I was still making my way to our house, which is only 20 minutes away in good weather. It was very hair raising, white out conditions and very slick roads. But I have made it home and what is on my list for the day????

Afternoon nap ( I love naps)
Make soup
Watch some March Madness

I love snow days once you are home!

1 comment:

The Fuhrmann's said...

Maybe it is a good thing that I did not come and see you this week. Deny getting sick must have been a blessing. I am glad that you were able to catch up on some sleep. So, was the soup home made or out of a can?!?!?!