I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We had a great Christmas this year. We left early on Christmas Eve morning (thanks Joe for taking us so early)! Utah has been pounded with snow since we have been here but thankfully Wednesday was clear skies and all of us made it in. Christmas morning we had a huge storm but like a bunch of crazy's and much to Chelseas horror, we braved the storm and drove up to my aunt and uncles cabin. Once we got there it was great! They have a beautiful place where we played games, went snowmobiling, snowshoeing, watched movies, and hung out with lots of family! Hope you enjoy the pictures of our Christmas!
Dad, Uly, and Treven walking up the road

Dad after falling and not able to get up


My aunt and uncle on the snowmobile



This is what we had to shovel to get out




Pic of the cabin





Treven and I in the snow






The boys creating an avalanche







The snowmobile was covered in snow








The gremlin in action









This is the road you have to come up to the cabin










There was so much snow that if you fell it was hard to get back up











On our way back to the cabin












Treven and I getting ready to snowshoe













During the winter you can't drive to the cabin you either snowmobile in or take the "gremlin" to the cabin













This was after a night of snow at the cabin


No comments: