I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Shopping is Done......

Well it is the Saturday before Christmas and I braved the crowds to finish my Christmas shopping. Treven is up skiing today so I took the opportunity to go stocking stuffer shopping and get last minute gits. Maybe next year I will go shopping earlier....
We leave for Salt Lake early on Christmas Eve we are excited because we will be heading up to my Aunt and Uncles cabin for a few days of snowmobiling, snow shoeing, and hanging out. I promise to put up pictures. I bought a camera after thanksgiving but haven't used it much.
Treven is still waiting on his test results from the FAA, in the world of instant results leave it to the government to not be instant. As my next post will probably be after Christmas I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Merry Christmas!

No comments: