I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years

We had a great new year's, I was still in SLC for part of it so I was able to go out to dinner with my family and some friends. Then off to the airport where Treven picked me up in Denver at ten in the evening. We went to a friends house where we played games. Treven was very sweet and surprised me with flowers when I got home.





Treven entertaining the kids

Treven being funny



Kisses for everyone, Derrick and Treven


Janean and I

Give me a kiss



New Years just after midnight





1 comment:

Stargirl said...

Woooo! Woooo for blogging! I'm glad you got one. I'll add you to my "Peeps and Pages" links. :)