I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vaca



We got back from visiting both sides of the family. We were able to go to my little sisters high school graduation, fish with Treven's nephew, have a water fight, go to the drive in movies, visit Thanksgiving point, and we saw a LOT of family! We were happy to visit and happy to come home!


Chelsea and my grandma after her 2 1/2 hour graduation


One of my fishes I caught, Trev got 1, T.J. 0, and ME? 4!!!!

Treven and T.J. getting one of my fishes off the line, I'm a "girlie fisher" I don't touch worms or fish

Lilly hanging out at the swing





Treven getting Owen and Dax wet with the hose





Poor Owen having so much fun but so cold... His lips started to turn blue


Trying to say cheese while his teeth were chattering


No comments: