I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve

There is something about Christmas Eve that makes think I like it more than Christmas day. It seems that one night a year the whole world stops and takes a breath. I always feel peaceful and the song Silent Night seems to fit the mood of Christmas Eve. As a kid the anticipation was fun and now as an adult I love that it seems to give everyone time to spend with family and reflect. My family is scattered this year, we are in Denver, Corey is in Boise and my parents are in St. George with Chelsea. I hope they know how much we love them and hope they have Merry Christmas wherever they are on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, my heart and thoughts are with you guys. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas it is such a wonderful time of year.

No comments: